Friday, June 13, 2008

diamond car insurance

General comments: I've recently got married and advised Diamond of my new details in writing and also sent them a copy of my marriage certificate and waited to receive my documents with my new name. I received them but with my name misspelt, so i telephoned the customer care team and advised them of the misspelling and they said they amened their system and would send out new documents with my correct name. The 2nd batch of paperwork arrived and yet again my name was misspelt, so i again phoned customer care and explained what had happened. A couple of days later i received my 3rd batch of papers and these too had the wrong name on them, I could not believe what was happening so i phoned customer care again and said if i didn't receive my documents with the correct spelling of my name i would be making a complaint, the advisor said no no no, this would not be necessary and guaranteed that my documents would have the correct spelling of my name on them. Well to my horror today i received my 4th batch of documents, including my motor certificate, all with a new spelling of my name, which was also incorrect. Well i just could not believe it, so i telephoned the customer care team and asked to speak to a manager to make a complaint, the agent asked me why and looked into my file, i asked him to read out my letter what i had sent them and said to him, why can you not get my name and details correct when you have it in black and white what it should be, and he kept saying sorry but get this he even then called me by my wrong name on the phone, well this just tipped me over the edge. I made this phone call at 4.45pm and was told the managers were busy but would phone me back at home within half an hour, i waited until 7pm and still no phone call received from anyone, so i phoned them back, i explained yet again to the agent that i was wanting to make a complaint about their error and was told someone would call me back within five minutes, well it's now 9pm and still i have not heard anything. I cannot understand why they cannot get my details correct, as it was my surname that has changed but all their paperwork has the incorrect spelling of my first two names, it just doesn't make sense. As for their customer care team, i find them all totally unacceptable, as it seems they do not know what they are doing..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home